Zona de prensa
Biblioteca de recursos
Zona de prensa
Thank you for your interest in CityPASS. This area of the CityPASS website has been designed for members of the print, broadcast, freelance and online media. If you are a consumer or tour operator, please visit the pages of the website designed especially for those groups. Or, send your question or request to Customer Service.
Because CityPASS offers dramatic savings to travelers, we hope to see it mentioned in the "If You Go" or "Smart Traveler" sections of any travel stories highlighting our CityPASS cities.
Journalists who need more information on CityPASS may contact Deborah Wakefield at email@example.com or Tin Bui at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: The Public Relations Department does not handle customer service issues. Instead, e-mail Customer Service or call 888.330.5008, 7 days a week, 9.00 h-19.00 h Eastern Time.
To Experience CityPASS
Note: To allow sufficient time for attraction approvals and shipping, requests for CityPASS ticket booklets should be received at least two weeks prior to the dates of your scheduled media research tour.
- The admission tickets contained in each CityPASS ticket booklet are the legal property of the participating attractions. Following the approval of the respective attractions, CityPASS can provide complimentary ticket booklets to credentialed journalists.
- To request a CityPASS ticket booklet, please read the credentialing information above to ensure that your request qualifies. Then, proceed to our online request form.
- Requests for CityPASS ticket booklets should be received no later than 14 days prior to your scheduled media research tour.
- The attractions allow two complimentary ticket booklets per credentialed journalist/media research tour: one for the journalist and one for her/his guest. We regret that we cannot provide additional booklets for other friends and/or family members.
- Once ticket booklets have been issued for a specific destination, journalists may not request additional booklets for the same destination within a 12‐month period.
- Media comp ticket booklets may not be transferred or sold to another individual, used as contest prizes, or donated for charitable purposes. If you need promotional comp CityPASS ticket booklets for a giveaway or drawing for your readers, contact the CityPASS Public Relations Department at email@example.com.
Although each request is evaluated on a case-by-case basis, the following information will help you determine if you meet the criteria for complimentary CityPASS ticket booklets. Final approval regarding media passes is at the discretion of the CityPASS partner attractions.Staff Travel Journalists
- Travel journalists and editors working as paid staff at magazines, newspapers, travel radio programs, guidebook companies and online media outlets may submit an electronic copy of their business card (your email signature is fine if it includes your title and the name of the media outlet) and their assigning editor’s/supervisor’s contact information.
- Radio journalists seeking complimentary CityPASS ticket booklets must be on-air talent affiliated with a travel radio program.
- TV journalists will be referred to the appropriate contacts at each attraction. Because the attractions have specific rules about when and how filming can occur, CityPASS ticket booklets cannot be used by TV/film crews. Journalists must work directly with the respective attractions.
- Freelance travel journalists on assignment should submit a letter/email of assignment and the contact information of their assigning editor.
- Freelance journalists without a specific assignment may submit 4‐5 travel articles published within the past 12 months in mainstream travel publications and carrying the journalist’s byline.
- Submitted clips must be bylined and dated.
- Blogs should be well-established travel blogs with at least 24 months of frequently updated travel content. Weekly travel posts are preferred.
- If the blog covers topics other than travel, it must have a dedicated travel section listed in the main menu bar. The travel section must contain at least 24 months of frequently updated travel content. Weekly travel posts are preferred.
- Bloggers must have a minimum of 25,000 unique visitors per month to the travel section of their blog. Smaller sites that meet our target audience requirements will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- In the case of large sites that aggregate content from many writers, data must reflect traffic to the requesting writer’s individual pages or posts.
- Bloggers must own their own domain.
- Independent travel bloggers should submit a link to their blog, as well as 3-4 sample travel posts and the number of subscribers/unique visitors per month.
- The CityPASS attractions will determine approval for CityPASS booklets based on the respective blog's focus, reach, content and style. The attractions reserve the right to decline requests.
Photojournalists – Please follow the above guidelines for staff and freelance journalists.Digital Influencers
- Digital influencers must produce content that focuses primarily on travel.
- In addition to their other outlets, influencers must maintain a blog with at least 24 months of frequently updated travel content. Weekly travel posts are preferred.
- Minimum of 25,000 combined followers on social media, in preferred order of importance: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and Vine. Followers must be earned, not bought.
- Influencers should submit a link to their blog, as well as 3-4 sample travel posts and number of subscribers/unique visitors per month.
- Moz.com domain authority score of 35 or higher.
- Conversation rate on Twitter: Minimum 65%, optimum 80%.
- The CityPASS attractions will determine approval for CityPASS booklets based on the respective influencer’s focus, reach, content and style. The attractions reserve the right to decline requests.
For More Information – Journalists who need more information on the CityPASS program may contact the CityPASS Public Relations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.